A birds eye view from the top!



I had a little party on board last weekend with temps in the low 70s. We used the grill on the stern rail and cooked up some tasty stuff, talked boat talk, and went to the top of the mast! I got hoisted up to get some Christmas lights down that got stuck up there in December for the christening, but forgot my camera. My friend Johnny wanted a turn so up he went, this time with the camera...he got some good shots. Thats me looking up in the one looking down on Winchelsea.








Comments

Bob F said…
I enjoy your blog. Good luck with it.
To darn cold up there for that, but then you already know that.
BTW, in your video of your boat, your wearing shoes....lol.
http://sarah-claire.blogspot.com/
Anonymous said…
Nice shots.

But I thought you were moving on to start your adventure?

You should sail to Australia - imagine sleeping in shorts with the hatches open in the middle of winter .......

I don't know how anyone could live in a cold place.

If you do get to Australia let me know and I will buy you a beer mate.

Simon

Popular posts from this blog

Great strength of feets: removing the old diesel

We Hate Shoes

aaand we're back...