Book is published!

Well, self-published but nonetheless, I am on Amazon and you can get your copy today! Here is a link to Amazon's site where you can get either a Kindle or paperback version. If you would like a signed copy mailed to you, simply pay me via PayPal (smkeddy@gmail.com) and don't forget to include your address!

From the back cover: "Growing up a sun-drenched kid in Florida, it was a rude awakening when I became a desk driving engineer in frigid Boston. So began a five year odyssey to return home via sailboat, filled with adventure, tragedy, love and heartbreak. From humble starts in questionable boats to high seas sailing from Hawaii to Alaska, and ultimately restoring a 50 year old world cruising boat, no, the journey wasn’t always easy, but it was unquestionably worth it in the end. You only get one spin around this merry-go-round, you better make it count."

My goal is to sell a few hundred copies to justify my time and expenses, so your purchase of this book today helps fund the next one! Thanks!

Comments

Anonymous said…
I am buying it as soon as I have the chance. I will be moving on board a boat next month, and it is a dream I've had since I started reading your blog, oh, 2 years ago. You really inspired me, thank you.

Popular posts from this blog

Great strength of feets: removing the old diesel

We Hate Shoes

aaand we're back...