She's sinking!

I woke up to a jolt at about 6:30 this morning. One of the rubber bumpers separating me from the dock had broken free during the night and a gust of wind smashed my hull into a corner joint on the dock. I didn't think much of it until I heard the water rushing in......

APRIL FOOLS, ha.

Actually, I had a survey done this morning, and outside of a couple of very fixable minor issues, she is "ready to take me anywhere" as he put it. He also gave me all kinds of advice for little things to fix up to make life aboard more comfortable and generally safer. I'll be posting on those when I get around to them this month.

April will be crunch month for me and Winchelsea as I have to be off of this dock and onto a mooring by the end of it, which also includes taking her down to Quincy to get her hauled out and painted/refinished. I'll be sure to keep this blog updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great strength of feets: removing the old diesel

We Hate Shoes

aaand we're back...