Another delivery in the books

I'm back in San Diego with another delivery notch in my belt. It feels pretty great to be actually making a (albeit very modest) living out of deliveries. But, steadier work is why I'm moving to Key West for the winter. I've got just enough cash to get myself back to the east coast, which should take place later this month. Alaina and I plan to stop in San Francisco to see friends and family as well as camp in the Tahoe area and in Yosemite National Park before heading directly back east. Again, the west coast has been a fun experience for the season, but the beautiful weather isn't quite worth the struggle of inconsistent work and distance from friends and family.

It doesn't look like I'll be heading to Newport for the end of this season. However, a friend of mine just bought a Tartan 27 in Annapolis and he needs a hand bringing it back to New England. If the timing works out, we might do that, but I think he wants it there sooner than later this month. As for wrapping things up in San Diego, I have a couple of charters and that's really about it! Ready for the next chapter!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great strength of feets: removing the old diesel

We Hate Shoes

aaand we're back...