50 knot winds!

I tied an extra stern line to the Winchelsea this morning before going to work, there are 50 knot winds forecast for this afternoon. See the image for the line arrangement I have. The lines I drew multiple times represent the thicker lines that I have, the thinner lines with a single line. Basically, the name of the game is to keep my boat well away from the Big $$ Boat to my left. I'm pretty sure she'll be just fine, but it never hurts to throw an extra one on there just to be sure.

Of course, any comments/criticism as to my dock line arrangement are very much appreciated. The wind will be coming over her starboard bow, which is the same side that the wharf is on, so that will break up the wind (and definitely the waves) some.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Great strength of feets: removing the old diesel

We Hate Shoes

aaand we're back...